The unique attributions of villa Belle in our opinion are:
- Outstanding panoramic views over the Cretan sea and Rethymno town.
- The location, as the villa is situated a few minutes away from the Rethymno town while being next to Atsipopoulo village where you can find everything. It is also an ideal base for those wishing to make excursions as it is close to the national road in the centre of Crete.
- Very near to the numerous sandy beaches on the North coast.
- Quiet area with no noise from cars or neighbouring houses.
- Spacious indoor and outdoor areas both with all kinds of facilities such as pool, hot tub, outdoor playground, indoor playroom and gym.
- Many amenities for children: outdoor fenced playground, children swimming pool and indoor playroom area with a variety of facilities such as pool table, table tennis, table football, and Playstation 4 with games.
- Fully equipped barbecue with 2 large outdoor dining tables.
- Full privacy in any location outdoors.
- The hospitality of the owner and his family who will be on hand for advice and information if need be.
This three-storey villa can accommodate 10 people in beds and maximum of 12 people (with extra beds) if necessary.
On entrance to the villa on the ground floor there is a spacious open plan area containing the living room, the indoor dining area and an exit to the main veranda, the garden and the pool. On the same floor there is a bathroom with shower, a fully equipped kitchen and two bedrooms. One bedroom has a double bed and the other has two single beds and an en-suite WC.
On the first floor, there is a main bedroom with a double bed, an en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi and a closet room. Another bedroom with two single beds and one bathroom with shower are also located on the first floor.
On the lower floor of the villa there is another main bedroom with a double bed and en-suite bathroom. Additionally spacious playroom and gym areas are also found on the same floor.
The playroom area offers entertainment for all the generations such as a pool table, table tennis, table football, 55” HDTV, a Playstation 4 with games, board games, DVD player and DVDs. For the more athletic types the gym area has a collection of fitness equipment such as a treadmill, exercise bike and a fitness multifunctional apparatus.
Outdoors the villa has a fenced area of 4,000 sq.m of which 2,600 sq.m are accessible to our guests!
Our outdoor facilities include:
- A 55 sq.m swimming pool with 10 sun beds. The pool also has a shallow area for children.
- Hot tub for 6 to 7 people.
- A fully equipped barbecue area with a wood oven and a sink.
- Two shaded dining tables near the barbecue area.
- Safe playground for children.
- Many organised and furnished spots for relaxing such as the balconies, verandas and gardens.
The whole outdoor area is totally fenced, offering 100% privacy to our guests!
|55 m² swimming pool||Fenced|
|Sun beds / Sun umbrellas||Child pool|
|Dining table||Charcoal BBQ|
|Hot tub||Garden park|
|Satellite Flat screen HDTV (32')||Fully air-conditioned|
|Free WiFi Internet||Washing machine|
|Hairdryer||Iron / Board|
|Smoke detector / First aid kit||Gym|
|Playstation 4 with games||Table tennis|
|Table football||Pool table|
|Fridge / Freezer||4 ring stoves / Oven|
|Espresso / Filter coffee machine||Toaster / Kettle / Mixer|
|Complete dishes & utensils||Dining table|
We provide towels and linens and change them every 3 days.
Rethymno (5 km)
The renaissance town of Rethymno. A historic location where you may find many museums, food and entertainment. (Official website)
Heraklion Airport (86 km)
The Kazantzakis Airport in Heraklion is the biggest airport in Crete serving domestic and international flights. EasyJet also has flights to this airport. (Official website)
Chania Airport (65 km)
The international airport in Chania is the second largest on the island and has exclusive Ryanair flights. (Official website)
Traditional tavern (1.2 km)
There is a a traditional tavern called “Kompos” where you will be able to experience traditional Cretan cuisine!
Mini Market (1 km)
Supermarkets (1 - 1.5 km)
There is a supermarket in Atsipopoulo village while Lidl is not far away being close to the national road.
Butcher shop (1.8 km)
Fishmonger (1 km)
In Violi Charaki.
Bakery (2.6 km)
Pastry Shop (1.8 km)
Pharmacy (2 km)
Hospital (5.6 km)
General Hospital of Rethymno.
Gas Station (4.3 km)
On your way to Chania.
Gas Station (4.2 km)
On your way to Rethymno city centre.
ATM (1.4 km)
In Violi Charaki area, right outside of the supermarket.
Rethymno Beach (5 km)
The closest beach to the villa is the long sandy beach of Rethymno.
Episkopi Beach (10 km)
Long sandy beach west of Rethymno, partly organised with some beach bars.
Giorgioupoli Beach (17 km)
Giorgioupolis is a very well developed settlement offering one of the most popular beaches of Hania. With pure sand and clean, shallow waters, Giorgioupolis beach is fully organized with sunbeds, umbrellas, lifeguard and tavernas all around.
Argiroupoli village (18 km)
A well-known village for the small spring waterfalls and the amount of the great, traditional taverns under the big trees!
Agia Irini Monastery (10 km)
This 10th century monastery had been active until the revolution of 1821, then, badly damaged, it was abandoned. Its restoration started in 1970 and in 1989 the monastery was reoccupied by nuns. Due to the care of the 9 nuns now living there, Agia Irini is a delightful place to visit, as the cloister as well as the refectory, stables, and wine press have been restored. Handicrafts and especially the art of weaving and needlework flourish in Agia Irini and there is a small exhibition within the monastery where one can buy the hand made products.
Lake Kournas (20km)
A good option to spend your day on the lake side with swimming, walking and eating taverns nearby.